River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006
"Model" Pictures
Finally got to see my pictures. It was last Thursday ( yeap, postponed from Tuesday).Well.. had not wrote about it immediately coz I guess the excitement had ran thin. Overall, the pictures did not really meet my expectations. There are some that was really nice, some ok, some just make me look plain fat. (Note: MAKE.. means I am not fat in real life :P)

There is one hairdo that I thought would look really ugly.. but it came out refreshing with quite a few nice shots..
Then, the lady was asking me to develop one to 16R.. Man.. really think I am model meh ?? I said no. She pushed on and ask me to develop 14R.. RM280.. duh.. If my mom don't kill me, I think my bf will... hahaha What for hang such a big picture of myself ler...
Then everyone come gushing at that photo... Until I am not sure if it is really that beautiful or just some push-sell gimmick..
Well, there was this blue dress one that I thought would be really nice with full body photos. End up me looking fat so I just chose the headshots which is nice.There is one background themed as Greece, I really like the background. Was thinking to have more full body pictures.. But end up only two and the pictures are so-so.
Only can collect the pictures next month. Man, so long.. I also sien already.Anyway, I still have abit of confidence that after the 'packaging' the album should come out good.
May be I am just plain yim chim (picky)...
posted by sming @ 11:06 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sming, where your photos? I looked, find, search, chari...tada la? Where? But the ones here are nice. You good photographer Sming. UL

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger sming said…

    hi Uncle Lee
    I never posts them lar.
    Pai seh.. =*.*=

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER