River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Thursday, June 01, 2006
Siu Keong Chai getting married
Yes. He is getting married
And the bride is not me.

To that statement, everyone please cheer. Coz if the bride is me, I think mountains would crumble, the sea will dry up.

Why ? Because I got bf d, and he got a steady gf way long before we met. Hehehe
Other than these obvious reasons, it is because I am not a gf who would debone fishes for bf, remove prawn shell for bf and iron clothes enough for two weeks for him to wear to work on the weekend I am around.

And I dunno what did this Siu Keong Chai did in his past life that he accumulated enough karma to win the heart of this sweet, slim, pretty in a very pleasant way ( you know, there are girls who are pretty but u just feel like slapping them) gf who loves and sayang him so much. And, she cooks !! Waah.....
**muka senget. Very jealous. My love, I also want you to debone my fish.. yeeeeeaaa.. I want
VOMIT..

Ok. Sorry, this entry is supposed to be dedicated to Siu Keong chai. Cannot be so self- centered.

Anyway, they have a beautiful love story. Sweet…. I would vote them as the sweetest couple I ever knew.
I always have this feeling that the love they share is quiet yet very strong. I never see them hugging like mad in public or calling each other mushy mushy names like “my dada ling ling honey”, or “my sweet sweet cutie pie”.
But, she gives and takes care of him to the greatest details. And he, on the other hand, would always want to give her the best, whether she asked for it or not.

I am especially touched on how Siu Keong chai went through the trouble to plan for the special and most romantic proposal... So sweet!!

*Hint hint hint !!!! hahahaha

As they decide the tie the knot on this special day. 06-06-06. To us, Penang Hokkiens, that is one string of lak == luck.
I rejoice for them.
So here is my wish for them with a photo I took from the Lourve( which I fondly name the sculpture as Cupid & Wife).


When cupid shot his arrow to unite two hearts of yours, he brings ever-lasting love, sensitivity and respect. I wish you to have them all!
And most of all, HAPPINESS, my friend !!

posted by sming @ 2:37 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger sming said…

    aiiyo.. show off lar.
    buoy tahan...
    i know i know.. but not in public mar..
    some show the affection too much like doing show only..

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Patrick said…

    frezzing...! anyway SM, lets wish our siu keong chai, 友情人终成眷属!

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heheeh.. finally can post some stuff in blogs :)

    Very jealous... only for alvin :(

    but today will be his happy day to be remember 060606 :)

    ---8enjie--

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER