River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Monday, May 01, 2006
Pik Chik Saturday morning

Waking up on a Saturday morning and going through my ‘model’ album at least 5 times before brushing my teeth, the more my dissatisfaction creep.
So here I am ranting about it…

  • I hate the photo that I chose. The one that I mentioned earlier. Feedback is almost 100% that the photo is a failure. The more I look at it.. the more I regret.. :((
  • I hate the way they arranged my photos.. No proper sequence, all mixed up. Confusing my brains.
  • I hate that they never listen though I nag them. I said no wordings, soft colors and NO FLOWERS on the paper background. Yet there is this BIG red rose over my head on one of the page. Duh !!!
  • I hate how that they did not let me choose my own gown for the two special image .. end up I have 3 dresses out of 4 of the same color- white.. so like wedding photos instead LAAAA !!
  • I hate that they make me like too perfect that made most people say that the person in the photos doesn’t look like me. Coz that makes me feel that I was just packaged up in the photos and in real person, I should walk around with a card box over my face.
  • I hate how they ….. can’t think of any more.

    I guess I just woke up from the wrong side of the bed. Hmmmmph !!
posted by sming @ 7:36 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger sming said…

    Thanks for the recommendation. But I am ok already. Just need to vent out. :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER