River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Monday, May 01, 2006
Pik Chik Saturday morning

Waking up on a Saturday morning and going through my ‘model’ album at least 5 times before brushing my teeth, the more my dissatisfaction creep.
So here I am ranting about it…

  • I hate the photo that I chose. The one that I mentioned earlier. Feedback is almost 100% that the photo is a failure. The more I look at it.. the more I regret.. :((
  • I hate the way they arranged my photos.. No proper sequence, all mixed up. Confusing my brains.
  • I hate that they never listen though I nag them. I said no wordings, soft colors and NO FLOWERS on the paper background. Yet there is this BIG red rose over my head on one of the page. Duh !!!
  • I hate how that they did not let me choose my own gown for the two special image .. end up I have 3 dresses out of 4 of the same color- white.. so like wedding photos instead LAAAA !!
  • I hate that they make me like too perfect that made most people say that the person in the photos doesn’t look like me. Coz that makes me feel that I was just packaged up in the photos and in real person, I should walk around with a card box over my face.
  • I hate how they ….. can’t think of any more.

    I guess I just woke up from the wrong side of the bed. Hmmmmph !!
posted by sming @ 7:36 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Johnson said…

    If u really hate it so much then just return it to them to make it properly..
    since they are the ppl that didnt listen to ur requirements...
    any written document or witness?

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger sming said…

    Thanks for the recommendation. But I am ok already. Just need to vent out. :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER