River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Monday, May 15, 2006
3 week old car got rear-ended
Ai.. that poor victim is my boyfriend's new car. Yeah, talk about luck !! It happened yesterday when we were on our way back after shopping. The cars were slowly turning out to the main road and the car in front of us stopped. So, we stopped and with no warning, a big bang came with a big impact that I think my brain almost went out of the window coz my mind went blank. Came out and saw this Waja with the radiator totally gone and the front was crushed.
At that moment, I just knew that our car would be ok. ( I got study physics one mar.. the other car took all the impact- anyway, just let me show off abit yeah !)
And truly, only the bumper was abit cracked. But, enough to make my heart bleed.
The other driver was really apologetic and I think at first, he dared not get down of the car thinking my bf is going to whack him.
Well, what my bf did was really surprising. He lighted his ciggy and took a puff. Then, he coolly asked him, " So, make the police report together ? I gotta claim your insurance yeah. Your car is a mess, you better call a tow truck."
If it was my car, I would have jumped at the driver, shove him on the bonnet, press the broken glass on his neck and screamed at him:
" YOU BLOODY A**HOLE !! YOU DON"T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE AH ?? IT IS A BLOODY NEW CAR, OK ???!!!! NOT EVEN MUN YUET (full moon) YET ! DIE LAR YOU !!!! "
Ok.. I might not be that violent I would definitely scold his head off.
Side track abit. Last year a stupid cement tanker rammed into my driver door and tried to drive away. Though shaken, I chased that a88hole and horned them till they stop. Down came 2 Indian guys. I came down from my car and shouted at them. I was alone. One sweet young thing (ahem!) and I never once thought they could have beat me up or dragged me into the car and drive off. From then, I knew I have a hotter temper than I thought. Blind temper.
Ok. Back to the topic. Of course, after that we did the necessary stuff lar. But, I was quietly impressed by the way my bf handled the whole issue. He put the other driver at ease, he focused on solution instead of haggling about the mistake. And because of his attitude, I was calmed too. We could even chat with the other couple at the police station and tentatively made a date for dinner. Of course that guy gotta treat us lar ( so, let me know if you have any expensive restaurant in mind.. hahaha).
Yes, I admire him and respect him more because of this. He is someone who can handle my temper, my tantrums and my unrationalism (sometimes only lar). :)
You are the MAN, love !!
posted by sming @ 5:55 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Patrick said…

    Wow! proud that u got a 'Cool' Man with you for life....Cheers..!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER