River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Bored to Death...
Sien. Sien. Sien...
Actually ppl, there is something called Tuesday Blues.
I am sleepy.
I am bored.
I am lazy to work.
My mind is blank. Cannot think.
My nose running all over the place.. Ahhhh chew ! (for the 1001 time this afternoon)
Something I realize is lacking is the interactiveness of my blog. Though not much readers, but may be we should interact abit.
How ? Well, there is something called comments though...
What to talk about ?
I also don't know. Why don't we think of something to do or what can we do when we are almost bored to death ?
Yeah ?
Hmmm.. let me see what I can do

  • Eat lor- anything that I can put into my mouth is ok.. Munch munch ( am having pepper biscuit...want some ah ??)
  • Think of places to eat...
  • Day dream- think of the leng chai that I saw over lunch. And imagine how he will court me .. flowers.. dinner at the beach . watching sunset... slow dancing... he feeding me and telling me I am NOT fat....
  • Miss my bf ALOT ( better say something sweet ...suddenly forgot I am attached)
  • Think of Top 10 Lomantic Marriage proposals..(I have to pretend I am a guy lor coz I am conservative- it must always be the guys making the move) - The most recent one was to proposed when at the peak of Mount Kinabalu when the sunrise- aii.. but already bo ko lian !!!!
  • Pretend to be VERY busy at work.... you know.. open MS Word.. start typing email in such a formal way that everyone thinks you are doing documentation...Or.. draw alot of boxes on a paper- start linking them up then ppl will think you are doing system design- cool leh..
  • Sing la.. I wonder what will my colleagues think when I suddenly sing out loud WHY DOES THE SUN GOES ON SHINING ?
    WHY DOES THE SEA RUSH TO SHORE ? DON'T SAY NO.... .. IT IS END OF THE WORLD.. COZ I STILL HAVE TO WOOOOORRRRRRRK.......
  • Think of names for your unborned or unconceived sons or daughthers.. Can be really fun one ler !!
  • Cari pasal lor.. go and find one of your good friend and pick a fight !!
  • Recite some poems you learnt from school.... Chuang qian ming yuet guang... yee shi di shang shuang....Xiao bai chai xin li huang, san sui liang sui li le liang
  • If can, write poems... The sun shone on your eyes. and your eyes glistered like diamonds; which should be on my finger NOW you stupid moron..

Aii.. who said time flies one ?? Screw you lar. Now only 5 plus. Still got half an hour before I can go home and hit the bed. No need to bathe. No need to eat. No need brush teeth...Just jump on the bed, hide under my silk comforter and ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Ahh.. Bliss

Ok .. I am going to toilet now. SIt there for awhile. Comb hair. Come back get some drink then should be time to go home d. ok.. Ciao !

muahahhahahaa


posted by sming @ 4:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER