River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Virgin Meme: 10 of Life’s Simple Pleasures
Yay !! I kena tag- for the very first time.. Thanks 5Xmom !!!
(People check out the new link on the side bar while i figure out how to do the hyperlink here... oh i found it d. Pai Seh...)

Ok.. Mission 1: To list out 10 of life's Simple Pleasures..Hmmm....
  1. To come in to work and find out my supervisor and/or manager is on MC or on leave. Can snake whole day, yeah !!
  2. Someone or anyone who would casually mention that I am not fat, just nice right IN THE FACE of my boyfriend. Bleh !!
  3. To see comments on my blog posted by my friends or strangers.. ( At least I know people are reading it !)
  4. To open my eyes early in the morning AND remember it is a non-working day and I can sleep till as late as I want !!! Ahh...
  5. Alexis's Tiramisu!!
  6. To soak myself in a hot bath with plenty of foam so I can play with the bubbles. Add in the jacuzzi features too !!
  7. Planning for the next holiday and counting the days to it...
  8. When someone asks me if I am still in college.... *SMIRK
  9. Counting stars at the beach ~ listening to the waves.. drinking wine with my boyfriend.. Eating chips too...
  10. When my mom compliments me on.. ANYTHING!! hehehe.. she is hard to please, man !!

Mission Impossible: To tag another 10 people to complete this meme.

Aii.. my bloggy blog circle of friends can be count using one hand ler...

  1. Wai Marn- I know you are working till 9pm daily.. so take a break lor
  2. Sue- yes, you still have not complete the KK entry. But, I know you very free one.
  3. Jason- don't want to link to me yet never mind. - Do this meme first lar

See.. finish d.. no more. Aii.. bo hu hei pun ho ( no fish, prawn also can lar).

Those without blogs, just post in the comments lar.. Frens, don't let me syiok sendiri here ok?

4. Ben

5. Patrick

6. Alvin

7. Brad Putt Hong

8. Lorena

9. Foong Yi

10. Zarina

posted by sming @ 3:17 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger NZR said…

    ok dun worry i wont let you syiok sendiri.. hehhehee

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger sming said…

    Johnson, I tot I lost you.
    Do you have a blog too ? I would like to visit it ler.
    Problem person ? :(
    why lar?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER