River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Man! It has already been four years !!
Suddenly, I just remembered. It is our 4th anniversary !! Hehehe. Exactly when we started the relationship, we both also don't know. Blur case. Hahaha.
Later lar when I am in the mood I would write and explain why. :)
(Tarik harga first)

Anyway, time flies huh. I cannot imagine it has been already four years... :) This is my longest ever relationship. His one 5 years. Sien. **muka senget** One more year to out do that.
I know I know. Going to get married d.. the ex also married d.. also want to be jealous meh ? But perempuan memang like that one maaa.

Hmm.. How are we celebrating ? Don't know. Last three years, we never actually emphasize on our anniversary. May be becoz we don't know which date. Or may be it is so near to my birthday. Hehehe.
Anyway, we did a 3 in 1 celebration last year at Villa Dianalli. Came up to Rm 300+ for two of us. Typical Mr. Kiam Siap made noise la. Then I gave him my killer stare and said ...
"Tiga tahun satu kali, apa lu mau lagi ???"
That silenced him. :p
This year, we sort of going to celebrate it at Hadyai. Sort of== going with another 3 friends. And the idea was proposed by them. But, ok la. I am okie one.
Wedding anniversary dun cin cai cin cai can already. hahaha..
Going tonight. Taking midnight bus.
Sounds tired hoh.. But I am looking forward to this trip. Relax and clear the mind abit. :)
Well, till then !
MERDEKA MERDEKA MERDEKA
posted by sming @ 4:58 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger nyonyapenang said…

    holiday lagi! enjoy your anniversary. here's wishing you and fiance many, many more happy anniversaries. ;)

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger sming said…

    Thanks NyonyaPenang ! :)
    This year is holiday year for me.. before I settle down. Hehe..
    Anyway, fiance .... I never tot my bf as my fiance. Hehehehhe **giggling to myself like siao po**

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER