River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Akademi Fantasia 4 Cash Winner worrr
I received this sms on my cell phone.

TAHNIAH.. Simcard Anda Memenangi hadiah cek Tunai RM.9000 dari AFM . Sila hubungi: <15> Terimakasih

These people think I am LULU ah ?

Can you believe these people ? First they spammed our mailbox. Now they are spamming our cell phones !!!
:(
That day I received at least 20 sms of the same sms from this restaurant promoting their latest set lunch. I deleted until my fingers sakit.
At least emails you can reply to request them to remove you from the receipient list or block these emails under SPAM/ JUNK mail.
I think it is about time for the service providers to come out with some spam management product for mobile phones.
:@
posted by sming @ 10:26 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Patrick said…

    ya loh! i also received dont know how many times of this type of msg.. lucky my hp got 'delete all' function!! ^&..34#&*(&..!!

    now is time for me to crack my head on trying to retrack back on what did i registered on previous day... sigh..!

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger sming said…

    Haha I cannot delete all sms leh. I got alot of lomantic sms in my phone. :P (sai meng)

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Patrick said…

    chech.. u can moved it to another so call ROMANTIC folder wat??

    ur phone dont have that feature?

    hahhaa.. i know ur phone dont have.. coz ur phone can place in phone muzium soon leh...

    ah loong siu.. sek do lah! her birday next week leh....

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger sming said…

    AlvintheSaw I will take it as FATT por..
    Thank you. When I FATT TATT I wont forget you.

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger nyonyapenang said…

    hi sming,
    to them, every one either a lulu or a sor chiow. ;)

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol u using Maxis is it? my poor kena spam like gila only during WC. every other minute got sms asking him to join some stupid sms contest - i was there n i was irritated. pity him...HURRAY FOR CELCOM!! they leave me in peace n only spam me few times a month. :) good leh...

    ps. woman, u are the FIRST person to tell me that u were looking for my blog. i feel so teh kembang at this moment. :D

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger scarxxx said…

    so many lomantic msg meh.. hehehe...

    nowadays all even blogs also kena spam leh... jialat lo...

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger sming said…

    Nyonyapenang, aiii..cilakak punya spammers!

    yvy, yeah maxis. :(
    Dun kembang too much, later cannot fit in ur wedding gown. :P

    Kah wee, ok lar.. not really that many.....from the first sms he sent me 4 yrs ago. :P

     
  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger bethamy said…

    but it was fun deleting something. 1-5 lar..not 20 sms. i'm too lazy to forward sms until not much ppl forward back to me liao. so..my hp really sunyi. got spam also i go check. ahhahaha..i tai see ah?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER