River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006
HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH...
28 yrs ago... was my mom's first labour and birth of her first child. :P
:)
There!! Now everyone know how old I am.. :P
hehehe
Anyway, it is a good number.. yee fattt... hahaha
Aii.. Looking back of all my years. Not much accomplishment...sad to say.
Yat si mou seng...
Anyway, I don't care lah... Today is my ngau yat !! I will just celebrate !!!

Ever since I reach 21 yrs old, this date means I am getting older.. BUT, I still look forward and feel special on all my birthdays!! Looking forward to the phone calls, the smses, the emails, the dinners/lunches..... the PRESENTS!!!

Hehehe..

Anyway, I will take this opp to thank everyone for their sweet birthday wishes..dinner/ lunch treats.. pressies....

Thank you for making me feel special today..

(ps. Espescially BBW that tahan with my nonsense and lagung jokes the whole day ! -AND the lomantic dinner at saujana resort last night.. :P)

posted by sming @ 11:28 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger bethamy said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!~~~~~~
    MAY YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BIRTHDAY~

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger nyonyapenang said…

    a very happy and joyous birthday to you! ;)

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Mr RM said…

    Happy Birthday, and many happy returns of the day.....

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Mr RM said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger sming said…

    Heheheheehe
    hehehehhee
    hehe..kekekeke...
    (too happy until siao d..)
    Thank you Mirror... :P nice voice u have..
    Thak you nyonyapenang. :P

    Thank you The Searcher. And thanks for dropping by too... :))

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Wingz said…

    happy belated birthday (soli i abit late)

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger sming said…

    Thanks Wingz.
    No problem.
    Better late than never.
    So mana pressie saya ?
    :P

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger NZR said…

    Happy Birthday ahh leng loi..

    May God bless you always..
    anytime..
    anywhere...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER