River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Monday, August 07, 2006
My "Golden" Advice
I was having dinner with a girl friend few days back.
And she was telling me about something I said to her earlier this year.
**Memory Flashback.. Blurry scenes**
Four girls in my car. I was driving them out for a all-girl thingy. Duno how it started and we were talking about our boyfriends and soon the conversation shifted to 'before and after'. How the guys treated the ladies differently before the ladies accepted them. Married gf was then telling about her husband.. Before and after marriage.. And soon the conversation was more like filing complaints.
Suddenly, without really thinking, I blurted out these 'golden words'. It was like an invisible hand broke through the clouds and touched my head. ( Exaggerate abit mar :P)
" Aii yaaa.. not only them change la. We girls also change lar. You say you all got change or not afterall these years? "
Everyone laughed in agreement and changed the topic. And, I have then forgotten ALL about it (means I still go and blame my bf: "Last time u not like this one !! Now u find me boring LAH" ) .
So only until that night, my girl fren reminded me about it. She said my words really made an impact in her relationship.
She realised, that she should not be blaming that only her bf changed after years of courtship; she herself had changed too. And arguements had reduce immensely since then.
*Trrrrng....
An angel halo appear over my frizzy-haired head !!
Hahaha !!
She sort of thanked me for that. Anyway, her remark made me kembang the whole weekend. :P
So, I am posting this to remind myself and everyone who needed to be reminded.
Not to take your partner for granted. Things might not be as sweet or as mushy or as coochy poochy as it were.. but never let the love die, the romance disappear.
For the KPCs.. wanna know how I changed since I first pak taw with my bf four years ago ( Month end is our anniversary !!) ??
People who know me well enough would know that I do not bring tissue papers with me. During the courtship and when we first went out, I always have a pack of tissue papers with me. So after dinner or whenever he needs it, I will whip out a tissue for him. Ever ready..
So lady- like right ?? Hahahaha
Just few months after our relationship went steady, I went back to my good old self. No more tissues.
So he will go" Tissue leh?"
A very fierce reply will come " Sendiri take lar! You think I tissue dispenser ah ?"
:P
Yeah.. that is how I cheated him. :P

posted by sming @ 4:59 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sure tat is an Angle Halo or just a long pointy pinokio nose(very kembang).. :P

    I also kena tipu, last time go out sure got tissue but now.. hai...(not saying u, but nvr notice u brought any tissue anyway...)

    btw...

    wish u first lar..
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
    Wish your Blog will be as interesting as ever :)

    p/s: we are same age again.. :P
    8enji

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger sming said…

    hehehe
    Thank you..
    =*.*=

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ah now only u know i am so cham ah... no lah just joking only... SM is a wonderful partner and i love her just as she is... except always lecture her on the need to slim down.. hahahaha....

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    C'mon everybody, say it with me:
    "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...thats so schweeeet..."

    But then ah_loong_siu, you're right lah. She has to slim down a bit. That girl eats like a horse.

    (Just kidding. Sorry SM, I couldn't resist.)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER