River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Thursday, August 24, 2006
Results of the Jewellary Fair
Immediately after the Jewellary Fair weekend, it was my trip to Siem Reap. So, that is my excuse for not blogging about it earlier.
Hehehe
Anyway, I have got my ring d !!
Yay !!
No pictures yet coz I am tarik-ing harga. For what ? I also don't know. May be coz my bf knows for sure I am going to marry him ( bought house together already, wedding ring also accepted d).. So I cannot tarik harga with him. I have to tarik harga here..
Pathetic hoh... Aii.. ini lah kisah sedih seorg perempuan yg bernama sming...
Anyway, we went into the fair. My bf was walking around, n bcoz I cannot tarik harga and he never give me a chance to tarik harga, I got angry.
We almost got in to a fight there. Almost no ring.. Aii.... we two lebih one la. Hehehe
So after we put all the childish acts behind, we walked like super cool adults to an exhibitor from Hong Kong. Ahem...
Saw a few rings -Okieeeee laaaaa.....
Then, suddenly my eyes fell on one of the rings... the earth moved.. the sky thundered...The mountains crumbled.. :P
Hehe. No lar.. Bluff you one laaa....
But it was really love at first sight. Discuss discuss, the sales girl bodek bodek abit...
I sort of made up my mind then d, (very fast - within 30 mins)
The size, the diamond, the price was just right.
But I have to walk around to make sure I had surveyed the market maaaa.. Anyway, after going around a few booths, the ring was like calling to me from the first booth, tugging my heart... i couldn't concentrate, and was worried that someone would buy it before me.... So, we went back and got the ring. :)
It was just my size..... NO need to re-adjust.
And I just have the feeling that the ring is just for me. hehehehe
I have done some pre-shopping before, but there was never a design that I really liked as this.
My bf also got his ring at the fair. Anyway, I am not sure if the groom is supposed to buy both rings or he would buy for me and I buy for him.
What's the tradition ?
Anyway, I told bf I would buy for him. Coz that would be the only ring he would wear and I want him to tell people it is the love of his life who bought for him. :P See, I so sayang you...
(Break for you all to go vomit)
Now, MY DILEMMA.
I wore the ring for the weekend. I put it back in the box on the night itself. But I just couldn't resist, and wore it on Sunday to my brother's graduation.. flashing the ring the whole day.. :P- beh tahan me lah...
Anyway, I have taken it out coz I don't want to wear it to Siem Reap. My bf have asked me to wear it from now on. I don't want coz I know he is trying to worm his way out from proposing to me.. heheheh.
So far, I have been able to resist the temptation to wear it.. But I don't know for how long.
After writing this, my heart is itching again... So, I really don't know how...I have thought of few options d.

1. Wait wait wait wait to wear it after the registration.. Then only got 'feeel' ma....
2. Wait for him to propose. Wear it on the middle finger first and then change it after registration.
3. To hell to novelty.. already saw the ring what.. Just wear it !! Why keep it??? !!
4. Any suggestion from you guys ??? I particualarly like this one that my colleague suggested:
" Wear it and tell him it is a beautiful birthday gift. :P"


ok. Tell me what would you all do or what would recommend to me..... :)
posted by sming @ 12:29 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 3:55 AM, Blogger marn said…

    Wear it lor...erm..can ask him to buy one every anniversary? :D

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger nyonyapenang said…

    wear lah, got 8 fingers, 2 thumbs, 10 toes.... LOL

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Patrick said…

    er...is a propose ring (mahar sikit) or engagement ring jekk? engagement ring(murah sikit, put diomond on it is optional) wear it everyday lah! go pang sai also also must wear lah...hahaa...

    Propose ring keep for grant dinner or go function lah!hahhaa...

    Ah loong siu, not worry, you got d option to buy engagement ring only.. hehehe...

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger sming said…

    Patrick, it is two in one ring coz i want BIGGER stone.. :P

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Patrick said…

    oh! 2 in 1 ya.. then u got the excuse not to wear the ring all the time loh! heheheee.....

    err.. but i tot the engagement ring come with one pair one mah?? dont tell me ah loong siu also wearing the 'BIG' Stone like urs huh? muahhahaaa....
    sorry if i m still very suah ku (outdated)thinking !!

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger sming said…

    Hehe..
    I dunno ler.. I dun care ler.. I just do what I like la. My ring My wedding My like la. :P
    hehe. Ours is not really a pair. Bought from diff shop. But both rings look kinda alike in some sense. :)
    So it is ok ....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER