River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Thursday, August 03, 2006
Answer to Can Dogs Swim ?
Thank you everyone for answering my question.
A simple question. But it was fun to see everyone's answers.. Hehe.. Some sure. Some not so sure. One wanna talk about cats. One is a dog expert pulak
My shortest post but with most comments (appx. one third contributed by myself. :P)
I think a better question would be Can ALL Dogs swim ?
Hehe...
It all started when I saw this photo by a fren's fren on Kodakgallery.


Isn't this doggy cute??
( NOTE:- BBW, DOGS ARE NOT FOOD. DOGS ARE FRIENDS. Men's best friend in fact. )

hehe. I wonder if my brother's dog in Penang can swim.
She is of Akita breed. Name is BeBe. Stupid name right ? ( Bebe- suppose to mean sleep/ nap- my fat brother's baby talk **roll eyes)
I complained about the name for 3 days 2 nights. Until my mom asked me to get my own dog. Anyway, Bebe is with us more than one year d.
This is how she looked like when she came in Feb 05. Soooooooo Cute right ? I oooo and aaaa-ed all over her the whole Chinese New Year !!


And this in March 05. BIG difference right? When I first saw her again then, I blurted out: "EEE.........why you so BIG d ? Not cute d !!" As if she understand me. Hahaha .. But this one below is a nice IC/ passport photo of her. :P
I think she has stopped growing.. this is how she is during CNY this year. Not much difference compared to now.

See the noti face.. eeee. geram !! Aii I miss her....
My youngest brother wrestles with her.
She can be quite acquisitive. Sometimes she respond the me when she is in the mood. BUT she always respond ( SIT !!!! HAND!! TOUCH!!!!) when I have food in my hand. Sien...

Worse is she bullys me. :(
Jumps on me even when I shout " I beat you .....I beat youu......"
Aiii.. susah. Got school bully now got Buli di rumah pulak.

Anyway, this time my turn to bully her. I'll take her to the swimming pool in USM.
Can imagine our Muslim friends shouting: '"EH EH.... CIK !!!! TAK HALAL lar !!"
Oppps.. sorry. :P


OK. This is for BBW. Gotta be nice to him coz he is remembering my birthday. :P

Can cats swim ?

posted by sming @ 6:18 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's not that I want to remember your birthday. Just that you've been hinting me left and right, up and down since morning.

    Anyways, your dog is cute...cute macam tuan dia...

    Oh ya. Cats can't swim. Confirmed it yesterday.

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Patrick said…

    Ehh.. then ur bebe can swim not? if not then better send her to swimming class..

    later can handle bad situation like NEXT coming Tsunami... muahahhaa..

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger sming said…

    BBW, no choice la. Somethings gotta sendiri mari one.

    v(^.^)V

    ohhh..Thank you for your confirmation. Is the cat ok? If it died, it died of great honour.

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger sming said…

    Patrick, I duno ler. let me bring her swimming first. If my mom do not kill me before that. She loves Bebe even though she dun really like animals. **jealous**

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger nyonyapenang said…

    you are a dog lover.

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger bethamy said…

    actually, dogs dunno they can swim. once u throw them to water, they struggle to survive. then they found out by struggling is swimming. that's how dog can swim. BUT don't try throw puppy into the sea, mau mati kah. train them when their teenage state...

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger munshan88 said…

    hey there,

    I'm looking for a Japanese Akita puppy, do you still happen to have the contact of the one you got yours from?

    You can email me at munshan88@gmail.com

    Thanks

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER