River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Six Random Things about ME...
Have been tagged by yvy... who have now married to Ozzzzz.. Happy for her...
Ok....Here we go........!!**rub hands gleefully**
  1. I love to eat. I live to eat.....My underworld name is 'Wai Sek Mau'.. Meow !!
  2. I am getting fat. OKAAAAAY... Correction.... I am getting fatter. *sulk*
  3. I have quite of a temper- quick and hot.. And it is not getting any better with my age...
  4. I love dogs. Always wanted a dog of my own, but I am also afraid of the attachment. Later the dog die, I very susah hati ler.. Sometimes,I still dream and miss my hammy who passed away about 6 years ago. So, decided I will just go and play with dogs in pet shops.
  5. I am afraid of having babies.. I am terrified of the idea !! I hate it when people tell me my biological clock is ticking and I should have one before I reach 30...
  6. My ambition is to be a Siu Lai Lai... And I am still working on it. :P

Ok. This is only my second meme. What I do next ? I tag people right??

Hehe

Here goes.

*smirk*

posted by sming @ 5:40 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger nyonyapenang said…

    ya, live to eat. if eat to live, then to me very 'charm lor'

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Blogger Las montañas said…

    lucky i pop in here for a visit. wai sek mau? wait later become dai fei ju! :P

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger sming said…

    Nyonya.. heheh.. ya.. food is the best !!

    las montanas, hehe.. already on the way. :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER