River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Friday, September 08, 2006
Thank God we have Air Asia !!
Hehehe...
Don't jealous huh... Alot of people told me I have been going on alot of trips this year. Really lucky.. :)
Even my mom is complaining I travel much more than her...

Yes, I do thank my lucky stars that I get to travel so much this year espescially when I love travelling !! It's my passion. I don't mind using a no color screen phone but I must travel every year !! Hehehe.

It is a travel year as Air Asia gave out free tickets last year... :) I booked three trips with free tickets. Kota Kinabalu and Siem Reap. This is the last-->Bangkok. Hehe...
I still remember that my bf said he was going to write a letter to Tony and request him to stop doing this free tickets promotions.. His girlfriend is booking the tickets like mad.. !!

Hahhahaha

Anyway, I would be away for a week. My bf got a fren there. So, we can stay at his place.. Save on accommodation.. free tickets.. Why not??

So I might not be blogging for a week... :P
Don't miss me but do come back for more updates from Bangkok... :P
Yeah I know.... Thailand again.. I m going there to import gigolos...

posted by sming @ 5:06 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 11:18 PM, Blogger Nine3 Nine3 said…

    Hoi !..just saw your posting on your Hadyai now bacj to Thailand again !!

    You damn shiok..bangkok food must better than Hadyai lei

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger nyonyapenang said…

    gua jeles, gua jeles lu mia jet-setting lifestyle. LOL
    have a good trip.

     
  • At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wahliao!!!! a woman of leisure n pleasure - pls share ur secret lar!! :P

    ps. come back n do up my meme. you've been tagged! :D

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger sming said…

    nine3 nine3, ya ya.. food better!! more variety! But, shopping lagi best !!

    Nyonyapenang, thanks.. :) no need to jealous. you also can. bcoz got AA..:P

    Yvy, haha.. no secret. see got free/cheap ticket- BOOK. Got free accomodation- GO. Got leave- TAKE. haha
    Oh ok.. sure...once I settle down at work.. i will be back to blogs visiting again. :)

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger bethamy said…

    kota kinabalu???

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger sming said…

    yeap mirror, I went in May.. Konon-nya to conquer Mount Kinabalu.. Kena conquer balik. :P
    Check out my old posts in May 06. I wrote about my crazy trip there...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER