River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Saturday, August 25, 2007
Sick till 5 Colors 6 Shades
A direct loose (very) translation from Cantonese. Mmm Ngan Luk Sek
Means VERY VERY sick....
Things have not been interesting since my wedding. Boring...And I have been very lazy to update my blog. And I know I have said this too many times and again, I have not been visiting blogs too. I became an anti-social. Aiii
Anyway, now I do have something to write about BUT it's not a very good experience. I have never been so sick before. 2 weeks going to 3 weeks. And for the first time in my life, I am warded!! It is so scary. I am never going to look back at Aug 2007 the same d.. aii.
What happened to me? Doc said something canggih like gastrositis.. I was too much in pain to ask him what it means. I think it is something like severe gastric..
IMAGINE....
to have tummy ache from morning till night. Vomitting up to 8 times a day....
The pain was so intense it could bring me to tears ... not that I am a person who doesn't cry much. But it was bad.
After I was discharged, that was like a week ago. My health was like the share market... Plummeting and only creeping up a bit sometimes... Oh well... Now I am glad to say I am better. At least I have my appetite now... craving for prawn mee ( had one bowl this morning !!) and nasi lemak.
But I am not indulging myself yet. I dun think I can still take the lemak and sambal.
Aii..
And I am always hungry !! Eating every 2 hours. Before, during the early stages, it was even worse, I get up in the night feeling my gastric juice acting up and I have to munch on bread and biscuits.... Not to mention to wake up feeling my heart beat extremely fast for nothing !!!
What a nightmare !!!
In two weeks I took 7 days of MC....
I think it is a blessing in disguise that I have collected my confirmation letter right on the day before the whole crazy thing started....
Whew... At least, my boss is understanding.. :)
ok times up. I have to go munch something now.
Don't be surprised I become a fei por soon
SIEN
posted by sming @ 11:44 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    after marriage u when for severe diet issit? or u are pregnant.. :)

    but it was a bad time to start with ur bday with sick and until now couldnt celebrate ur bday :(

    get well soon :)

    8enjie

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger  Lee said…

    Hi Sming, I have not come here sometime. So sorry hear you not feeling good.
    WHAT? You mentioned since getting married life not so interesting? Holy Smoke!
    First time I hear that, ha ha.
    Okay, none of my business.
    Here's hoping you get well soon, Sming. UL.

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger U-Jean said…

    selamat hari hartal. i've posted something on my blog about it. do check it out. it is your right as a malaysian to know... thanks...

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Patrick said…

    sming, so i guess all your 5 colors and 6 shades had 'rectified' by now...Whooopsss... :X
    muahhahaa....

     
  • At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER