River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Thursday, January 18, 2007
Honeymoon-ing
Hehe.. Not on my wedding honeymoon but on my job honeymoon...
:p
I am serving notice and therefore nothing much to do.. :P
Heaven .. everyday I come in check some mails, chat and start on my photobook project on my registration... Playing around with a few photo editing tools and also the new photobook I plan to do..
Hope to share when I am done..
Almost two weeks since I last updated my blog.
I was away to Langkawi Island. Not for holiday but a sad reason. My grandma in law passed away. It was really sudden. :( Feel sad as she had been waiting for so long for our wedding. Her eldest grandchild/grandson's wedding. For older people, it seems to mean alot to them. Anyway, I hope it brought her peace that finally we tied the knot and the chinese customary is on the way.
Bless her soul.
Came back and need to settle some stuff with HR- which kept me occupied and frustrated. Anyway, it is all settled and now I have time to relax. Blog. And hopefully blog visiting too... :)
A new year a new job. This would be my second jump in my career life. :P Haha.. My friends are surprised. Coz I think they have come to an impression that I would stay till I get a gold watch. :P
It's not so flexible at the new place. So hopefully, I can setup broadband at home ASAP.
:)
posted by sming @ 4:46 PM  
8 Comments:
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger ikanbilis said…

    oh i missed alot here. and may she rest in peace.

    selamat pengantin baru =)

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    at least u got Maxis broadband... but dont know whether can use or not....

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger scarxxx said…

    aloha sista!~
    i m back jor..
    hehe..

    first of all congratz on ur marriage. hopefully u r FULL FULL and EVEN MORE FULL of SWEET HAPPINESS~..

    btw, i moved my blog to http://scarxxx.blogspot.com..

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger nyonyapenang said…

    moving on to a new job...all the best to you. :)

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Las montañas said…

    wah, moving on to become tai tai.

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger sming said…

    kah wee... where u went lar ?
    hehe welcome back.. but seems this time I have to tui chut kong wu awhile.. due to lack of internet connection.. aiii..

    Nyonya, thank you !!
    :)

    LM, I wish ler. But i think I cannot be tai tai ler.. else i sure grow cobwebs and mold !!

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Las montañas said…

    you need to attend a tai tai course. pay me RM100,000. I give oledi 25% discount!

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well written article.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER