River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Sunday, May 20, 2007
It has been so long
Man....
My last post was like two months back !!!
hehe I got my broadband about a month ago.. but I guess the 'momentum' of writing and updating this blog just slipped away..
I had been busy .. doing what also I don't know. Aii.. ups and down of preparing my wedding.... ( I think more of downs than ups.. can't remember any happy thing except my wedding photos which some ppl poured cold water saying I look fat.. so that goes to 0 Ups and many Downs... DARN !!!) ... well, which is now less than a month away.
16 June 2007...
Friends will ask is everything settled? Hehe.. I also don't know actually.. it seems there is so many things that I have not done but I can't really think of what it is... I think mostly is the itinerary of the morning session.. which my husband said it will be confirmed once his mom discussed with his grandfather.
aii.. if I wasn't involved this round, this is the time I would ask, What does it gotta do with the grandfather??
Now, I know I am so ignorant....... aiiiiiiiii......... It has everything to do with each and everyone of the family. There will be comments, uninvited suggestions.. which I have to take into consideration. becoz again, a wedding is not a union of two love birds.. but two families.. whether you like it or not....oh well...
So long.. farewell to my dream wedding....
Well, actually it is already long gone.. I would really like to have a beach side wedding...where my husband and I would dance and kiss with the sun setting behind us.. mmm... so romantic hoh...
But, dream is a dream.. not practical here and imagine the elderly relatives trudging over the sand to get to the washroom.. some might just trip and fall....
I guess now, what I should really focus is... a happy marriage, a husband who loves, respect and provides generously to my needs( both emotional and financial) and me, in turn,will love him, respect and support him, and take care of him...
That is something that lasts a life time and what is most important in a marriage...
Don't you think so?
:)
posted by sming @ 11:12 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Monkey Boy said…

    Well well..? i thought the Blogs is close or dead... :)
    nearly give up on this blog...

    Hahhahah.. anyway nice to heard that u are blogging again.. :)

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice to c some update at ur blog...
    Most people go thru wat u r going thru now....
    No worries...
    Everything will be great!!!!
    Counting Down to ur Happy Day...

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger sming said…

    Hey Monkey & Sharon
    ( I feel funny calling you Monkey, 8enji...hehehe)
    thanks for the comment and support...:)
    glad that you guys still drop by..
    will keep it going frens !!

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Blogger scarxxx said…

    welcome back~!.. Kah Wee here...
    i also Missing In Action for a month d.. now back in action... hopefully to read of your postings..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER