River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Saturday, February 03, 2007
Lazy Bum Bum
I have been lazy.. very lazy to update this blog. Ever since I got married I guess. Haha.. Anyway, one week ago I said farewell to my employer and colleagues of half a decade...I wanted to blog about it but, on the last day, it seems that I have alot of things to do. And I was rushing towards the end of the day. I was really touched when many people replied my farewell note, and some was so sweet that just made me wanna cry !
Anyway, I did not cry. I guess the main reason is I have moved to a new office and most of the closer and "old" colleagues are in the other building. Wanted to go back and say good bye but as I said, my time management went out !
Aiii....
Had quality time with the gang at SS2.. Even Darren and Alex made it !! ( they are very busy married men ler !) .. Chia also took the effort to come.. and of course Patrick, Benjamin, Sharon and Alvin... who were also so sweet and they prepared a flash file for me. Capturing the old memories.. looking at one of the old photos that was taken way back... MAN !! I looked so young then.. aiii... I gotta go for a make over d !!
Anyway, THANK YOU to you, people !!
Two more days and I would be starting a new career. Only started to feel kan chiong last nite. Anyway, looking forward to a new start in life !
Had a good rest last one week.. Watched wah lai toi & wah lai toi.. and abit of AXN.. :P...
Deprived of internet... I feel so relieved and wholesome when I finally got online in Penang. ( I am back to Penang now !!) heheh..
Oh.. I got my wedding potraits taken too !! Hope they come out just fine.. hehehe.. Next Sat will know...I hope I won't blow up the budget by adding on more photos !! Hehehe
I feel I would be looking abit chubby though.. aii..
Hmm... broadband still not set up at 168.... So, gonna feel so disconnected !! :(
posted by sming @ 11:53 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if u wanna add pictures... u gotta pay ok.... i am pokai already...

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger sming said…

    dearest lou kong... sai mm sai ahhh ?
    hehehe. i know u still got a bit of budget one la... :P

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Patrick said…

    pstz..sming.... last time hor..i got to come out extra RM1k for the negative u know... seeee beh jia lat....!!!

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger ikanbilis said…

    sudah kahwin apa cerita sikarang huh?

     
  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger scarxxx said…

    yea... aper cerita sekarang la... hehex... update update la..kekeke..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER