River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Saturday, June 09, 2007
One more weekend !!!!
Yes !! Next weekend it is !! The day I have been planning almost half a year..... the day i have been dreaming of since hit puberty !!
:P


How am I feeling now? After the ups and downs during the planning stage, I am now just feeling nervous, anxious and jittery !!


Well, it is not about getting married to him.. ( I am married to him anyway !!) But, just worried what things will go wrong on that day.... what have I not done to prevent such.... ya.. I know I worry too much but I just can't help it.


I am still on diet... well just started last week.. so god help me....


and becoz of my hormone imbalance, I am having pimple breakout... and I only went for my facial sessions diligently 6 weeks ago... and to think I preached to my good friends that there is no need to go for facials for ones' wedding.. man, what a hypocrite I am huh... hahaha


So there is just weekend more..... what have I done?


ok, done my slideshow of our photos to entertain the guests.. oh well.. actually that's the only time I can force everyone to look at our photos.. hahhaha

Already came out with the itinerary of the day and got it confirmed with my family and in-laws....

Assigned responsibilities to my brothers and close friends for the morning and dinner session... see that my zhi-muis are making preparation to be a 'wonderful' host to my husband and heng dais... **smirk**

got my make up artist.. just waiting for her to call to confirm on time and stuff.. already found a make-up style that I would like

found a photographer - sent a few photos to him to let him the style I would like him to capture for me on that meaningful day


Found a MC.. got ffk by the MC but he was sweet enough to get me a replacement MC... met MC to discuss on the dinner's event.. looks ok to me except he keeps saying my hubby is good looking and over stressed that he is not gay that we are getting suspicious.


Anyway, I am ok with gays as long they stay away from my man.


The first MC was supposed to my dai kam gong.. but due to him ffk-ing me and my mom's strong protests.. I had to cancel on him.. oh well... save the $$ to prepare food for my zhi muis better lar...hehehhe


sent out the wedding invitation cards...chase ppl for them to RSVP.. to those who RSVP-ed without me prompting, thank you so much !! I really appreciate it !! :)
( anyway, anyone knows what does RSVP stands for? )


done with the seating arrangement.. THIS was a big headache ...aiii ...

now to print out .....
met up with the sound system guy and roughly go through some stuff...

Borrowed projector from my husband's close fren.. yeah... save on rental there !! :)


looks like I have done alot ya.. but there are still things to be done.. aii.. getting ready angpow, clean house.. decorate house.. collect gown ...bli bla bli bla.. aii... pengsan...
and to think that I have another dinner in Penang.. aii double pengsan

anyway, this is what I have done today...

Hehe... this morning after the last facial before the big day, I went shopping.. and while looking through stuff, I got this light bulb over my head... Hehe..
ta daaaaaaaaahh..


I did my own guestbook.. hehhe.. i was again preaching to dunno who that I don't need one.. and again it is proven I can be such a hypocrite huh.. hehehhe.. anyway, I like the idea of a self made one .. with the amount spent, I can get a red-red-cheena-but-still-presentable one.. of coz, the meaning is so much different now.... :)


But it is not done yet...
Still need to tie the papers together with a satin ribbon.. got class leh...
But ..can't find my hole puncher...
Darn !!

Other than that, I skinned my two bottles of 'champagne' and dressed them up.. nice or not... hehehe
( it's sparkling juice ... takkan I buy champagne meh ... wanna buy also buy and stay home n 'diap' lar...where got go up stage and let my hubby splash all over the stage ler.... )


ok.. and also, my wedding photos is up on the wall d... got a guy to drill drill... another one in my bedroom.. malas to go in and take photo.. hahahahaha

oh..well... count down to

16 June 2007





posted by sming @ 4:58 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger nyonyapenang said…

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger sming said…

    Thanks Nyonya !!

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CONGRATULATIONS again!!!! lol :P

    RSVP stands for respondan si vous plait - which is french asking your confirmation. i'm pretty sure i got the spelling wrong la but the understanding is correct. this one all gaya lar, malaysians never pakai this one lar. last minute always got changes wan...anyway, i'm sure all went well. update lar!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER