River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Basic Rules to come out POU
POU== WET== Clubbing...
I have been clubbing ever since I reached the legal age. I am not an avid clubber but I have been clubbing enough to understand the rules. The basic rules.
And I have never met someone who actually don't know the basic rules until last Friday.
(And, it's a guy!! :O)
Got me so damned pissed off that I almost lost my si-man-ness by almost using the 'f' word on him.
When we open a bottle, everyone shares the cost. Unless someone in the group striked lottery or a rich person says "It's ON me". Or a group of guys find that you are sooo hhhhottt, and say, "Babe, you don't need to pay. **drool..."
Else, PAY UP!
And you don't ask for a discount even you did not drink much or cannot drink much. Coz, we opened the bottle to avoid paying cover charge that comes with one drink only. And number of bottles are based on headcount. You contributed to that headcount, you contribute to the liquor money, ok ?!!!
And yes, you can drink as much as you can. Till you PUKE or fan kai ( sleep on the road) also can.
But, damn sia sui lor. And it just shows that you have bad charactor.
And after the pou session, you don't come back and comment that everyone drank alot and you did not drink your share so you should not be paying the same amount. ESPECIALLY, when your partner came along and pour and drank (not sip from your glass). And, we already close one eye..
If you want to be so calculative, DON'T go pou ok ? Or pay your own cover charge and drink your own drinks ONLY.
Most of all, please be appreciative in cases if there are people who go through the trouble to book the table/ place and organize. Don't create extra hassle, ok ?
Damn. Screw these people lar. They should be banned from clubs, pubs and discos !!!
posted by sming @ 2:28 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger sming said…

    I am cool.
    Just need to channel out my frustration.... :P
    Eh, I fight for you all mar... at least support me mar...

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger sming said…

    Thank you.. Muaks !!

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger sming said…

    Jlow, biarkan dia. :)
    I whisper into ur ear just now
    I already sort of told him off d
    hehehe

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER