River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Dummies Guide to World Cup
Two nights without my Wah Lai Toi... Aii.. :(
Forced to watch the game. Japan vs Australia.. Korea vs. Togol... 22 guys chasing one ball and once they get the ball, they kicked it away...
??

Well, as the old saying says, If you can't beat them, join them !!

So, I watched the game. And sort of got really excited when the ball goes near the goal post. Hehe
Anyway, I have a few questions.


  1. What is off side ? Or is it Off Site ?? My bf, my brother, my uncle, my younger brother, my cousins have explained to me. But till now, I still tia boh lor (hear no road). May be you all have a better answer.. hehehe
  2. Is there maximum of times that a player or team can foul for off site before they get kicked out of the field ?
  3. Can the referee kick the ball or pas the ball if so happened some smart-ass player pass the ball to him ?
  4. Is there an area that the goal keeper is confined to ??
  5. Sometimes, I see the goal keeper kicks the ball real far into the field. Is there is any case in the football history that the goal keeper actually scored a goal this way ? You know, like this lorr......

GOAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted by sming @ 2:06 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my dear no need to know .. just shout when one score a goal... much easier to understand.. and its Togo not Togol.. sounds like Toyol lah...

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger sming said…

    You two..gao gao zhan no bong chan. Never answer my questions also.

    Whoever winning, I shout for who lor.. hahhaha

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger sming said…

    yeah.. I drew that.
    cute boh ?

    problem is I also shout myself. And all the time.. eh eh what happened ah ? why ah?
    Ah_loong_siu also O-<-< like that d..
    hahaha

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger sming said…

    If Argentina wins the World Cup, I will support them lar.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER