River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006
I am blogging from Hong Kong !!
COOL boh ?
Hehehe.. Am alone in the hotel room. My mom and aunty still not back from their Chinese opera show. Today, I have a slow and easy day. So not too tired.
A little breakthrough for me. Never dared to be in a hotel room all by myself. Scared of the dirty stuff lor.. :P But, this round surprisely, for 5 nights, (till now lar) I am perfectly at ease. May be because someone's living room is just like an arm-stretch away. Yah !! That is how congested Hong Kong is. It should be called Hong Kongested instead....
Anyway, will come back with a post on the trip itself.
:)
posted by sming @ 10:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER