River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Friday, September 22, 2006
Create your own photo book!!
I was reading yvy's blog about her wedding pressie from 5xmom... It is a photobook and it can be custom made !! You know for weddings, babies, birthdays and of course travel logs !!!
Actually, I have heard about it from Jason and found it a really interesting thingy.. to me lar.. coz I love to take photos and view and view and view them... Hahaha..
Anyway, was trying to locate the site and I found it on 5xmom's blog today. ( Actually it has been there sometime just that I mata sepet..)

It's pretty interesting... You can download their software and create your own photo book with your photo titles.. So that anytime and anyone can revisit your ' Journey'...

Check it out... I am still reading about it. Internet is slow here.. aii.. sien..

Anymore of these sites/ services that you know off or ever engage their service? Let me know... Share share info.. :P


posted by sming @ 12:16 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:08 AM, Blogger nyonyapenang said…

    will be slow, slow for me la (barn, barn lai) bcos always blur where these things are concerned.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER