River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006
The ear needs digging...
Yesterday evening, when the sky was dark and evening drawing near and most of all, it was time to get off work, and I got a call then.

Caller: Har... low... err... can..I.. speak to...Sing Tel please?
( He was mumbling. All I can hear was SingTel.. So I thought it was one of my scheming friends. Sometimes we call each other and pretend we are calling from Citibank lar.. balai bomba lar...) So I answered...
Me: Oh.. this is Maxis speaking....
Caller: uhmmg forr terr yeech..pleese..
Me: Sorry ??? ( But noticing that he was still very serious...)
Caller: herrshh mee woo agga ( still in a very serious tone but I cannot make out what he is saying)
Me: (oops noticing something is wrong..) Sorry, may I know who is calling please?
Caller: This is Samuel calling from xxxx. May I ..speak to ...Sing Tel please?
Me: Ohhhhhhh...Errr... I will transfer you..Sorry....

Ouch.. !! It was only when he told me where he was calling from I realised.. He meant my colleague !!! ... Sing Keong.. but I heard Sing Tel instead !!!!

Ai Yooo..Colleague told me the caller is from China.. Ahhh, he must think Malaysian women siao one... ai yooo so pai seh ler.....

=*.*=
posted by sming @ 8:49 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAHAHahah...yallooow....Celcom speaking!!

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger nyonyapenang said…

    i thot he speaking mongolian or what.

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sming, ha ha read your "Sing Tel"...is it 'Singapore Telephone'?
    You felt 'pai sei' when finding out it was a call from China. I bet you did, ha ha.
    Can you imagine how I felt when...1 month back,...here in Canada local calls radius 50 miles free...so companies make lots of telemarketing calls, sometimes we get 3 to 5 a day (but no more now after I complained or yelled at them!) and that day morning I was watching closely my diamond mine stocks up North on my pc...price dropping due to radio and papers news as due 'Global warming' or whatever the supply trucks cannot travel to resupply the mines as no roads but can only drive on frozen lakes...and no ice forming yet as not cold enough!!
    First a call re Visa having special offers for valued clients. Then 20 minutes later, a Bank telemarketeer called re bank having new whatever system...and my eyes glued to my stock graph, then 6 minutes another call from a Kongsi seeking donations for sick kids or whatever.
    Uncle already watching my money (paper loss) drop like durian when another call came in! I just grabbed the phone and yelled, "GO AND F*&# YOURSELF"! And slammed the phone down.
    Alamak...that evening SMT took a call...from her older sister in Singapore, she said, "hey, why your rascal when I called earlier told me to "F***" myself "? Aiyoh, lucky she got 35% sense of humour and laugh.
    You should have seen the glare and look SMT gave me, can make hard boil egg become soft boil la! Of course took 15 minutes to explain...but the looks continued till next day, ha ha. Ohhh...I called sister-in -law and apologised explain same story.
    SMT next day said, "what happens if my mom had called...at her age"? Wa, terok la...boh answer that one, dare not answer too if I know whats good for my health, arhaa ha ha.
    Hey Sming, you have a nice day. UL.

     
  • At 2:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    apa singtel? ini malasia laa!

     
  • At 2:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    apa singtel? ini malasia laa!

     
  • At 2:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    apa singtel? ini malasia laa!

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger sming said…

    Patrick, I know you are a Celcom loyal customer !! hehehe
    NyonyaPenang, hahaha,, he was speaking his version of English.. chinglish. :P

    Uncle Lee, HAHAHAHAHA.. waaa.. BIG trouble u got into huh.. heheh luckily u still got chance to explain.. :P
    MIL answers huh.. better send some birdnest abalone chicken essence over liao lorr
    muahahahaha

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger sming said…

    Ikanbilis.. hahah.. i heard him wrongly ler.. :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER