River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Thursday, June 05, 2008
And she is two months old d !!
First I was too bloated to blog and then I was too tired, exhausted to blog.

Then, time just flies.. and now..
Yeah, she is two months old today.


She was 3 days overdue. And I ended up having an emergency c sect due to pro-longed labour.

Oh well, doesn't matter. As long as, my darling baby came out safe and sound, fat and cute !!

haha

My maternity leave coming to an end. How am I coping with motherhood ? At times, I still in a daze that I am a mother now. Challenges for the first 2 months is over, more to come..

She is not easy to take care.. Even my mother almost raised up the white flag.
  • She bawls like we torture her when we bathe her



  • She has pro-longed jaundice.. and I am not confined during my confinement period as almost every two days I take her to the the clinic to have her bilirubin level checked



  • She refused to be bottle feed .. at the end of her first month. Doc suspect she has breastmilk jaundice so we had to bottle feed her for 3 days.. and it was terrible to see her cry piteously for me.. now even after a month, sometimes she still wants to suckle , which gets me worried as I am going back to work soon



  • She wouldn't shit after her jaundice was at a safe level.. Aii.. apparently, the formula milk doesn't suit her...


The list goes on... this mother complaining d !! haha.. but now she smiles at me,my heart melts.. when she cooes at me, my heart tickles... and when she cries, my heart breaks..

I want to give her the best, to protect her, to love her, to provide her.....

And I truely understand a mother's love, a mother's sacrifice... and to appreciate my own mother more...



Here is my little Baby Loong Yi


posted by sming @ 6:43 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger ctchia said…

    new mum... keep up...
    i am also facing many problems and still coping and adjusting to normal life.
    did you induced or on normal labor before go for emergency csec. How much is your bill ahh. mine one come to 7k++ also emergency csec.

    baby mika have to meet up adik Loong yi one fine day....

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aiyo cha boh!!! i didnt know u bom already!!!! but congrats n welcome to the club. so cute la!!!! i miss those days when arianna was tiny like that. ;) but time REALLY flies so dont blink!! these may be hard times but u'll be fine. all part n parce lof being a mum. :D

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Alamak, cute-nya!

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Las montañas said…

    congrats! wow how time flies.. just a click and you have a baby! looks very healthy and cute!!

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger bethamy said…

    cute~

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Yunfang said…

    Hey there,
    Can I know about the florist at petaling street more?
    Do you still have the number?

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger sming said…

    seaweed , sorry ler.. so long d. din keep the number

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER