River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Monday, July 10, 2006
We are going to Italy next year !!
Why ?
Because World Cup results says so.
:P
So, Mr. You-know-who-you-are, remember ah ? No matter what you do what you buy what you eat.. You gotta save for Italy yeah.. Else next World Cup season is only Wah Lai Toi... Wah Lai Toi... Wah Lai Toi... Wah Lai Toi...
YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha. So who watched the match? KNS. Yesterday Bukit Bintang fireworks so loud. So sien. I cannot see the fireworks also. And cannot sleep because of it. I think it started about 1.30am and lasted almost 5 mins. Hmm....

Anyway, heard the leng chai Fabio contributed to one of the goals. Aiyoo.. So leng chai.. so bun shi..
**slurp....
Beckham teck yap lang gong lor.
:)

Ok lar. I am still abit stoned coz feeling the pinch of spending the BULK of my savings on my Yat Lou Fatt... aii...
posted by sming @ 5:33 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    are u talking about me ah?? Italy only mah... go eat pizza also Italian already loh.. hehehe.. no problem .. RM strenghtening already so we dont have to spend so much... but u gotta wake up for Mizuno Run first.... 630am only not very early wut...

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger sming said…

    FORZA ITALIA ~!!!
    Can some one tell me what this means ??

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    best regards, nice info » »

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER