River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Sexy Italian Men
OH MAN !!
I am so going to Italy next year !!!
Look at these men.... **faint... I
I don't know who is who..Don't know, don't care.
Or are they all really on the Italian soccer team. I don't care either. I just know they are drop dead SEXY.... **sigh..........
Anyway, is Fabio among them ?? Cannot recognize.

Source: A forwarded email: FW: Fw: Fw: Italian Soccer team, mama mia!
GUYS: Enter at your own risk. I am not responsible for any inferior feelings you would have.

See the water dripping from his chin... ooo...I think can see his butt crack abit. I go bring sponge !! Sponge sponge the dragon and then....

Too hairy on the face for me. Still ok lar.


Aiyooo..Looks at those lips. Male version of Angelina Jolie

OK.. This pose abit too sissy..


PLEASE !! Tell me you two cutie pies are NOT gay partners !!! Pretty pleaseeee.....


OK.. not really my type... Pouty lips. And that cap.... Errrr....


This guy is CUTE !! He looks familiar !! Who ah ?


How can someone look so obscenely sexy ??? Aaaaiii...


Look at those abs and his eyes !! Yes! I am a sun worshipper too !


This one ah..Err.. "Ah Boy, go where your shorts Don't walk around in your dei kor "


Manly old balding uncle feel. OK lar. got his own manly attractiveness.....


Is it me only? Or you also feel that it is a woman trapped in a man's body( very nice one though) looking at us?


Boyishly CUTE !! I like his eyes.. Pierce through my heart...


Saving the best for last !! Even though half face.. He is still so sexy....... My fav !! Ohh.. He is sooooo geng.. He can breathe through one nostril only ler... Another half in the water ler. So skillful... aiyo......

Ah Loong Siu: I c c only.. I only love you niaaaa.... (must bodek first else die no full corpse)

So, who is your favourite ???

I still remember few years back before I found my true love( bodek again) and I was still quite down with my love life. I told my friends I want to go Italy and find a leng chai and pak taw... have one huang huang lit lit affair. Love till fan shan shui guat.. (body become powder, bone breaking into small pieces) Then, come back and start my life fresh.

Haha.. Some silly dreams....

posted by sming @ 9:40 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger bethamy said…

    wah! THANK YOU for making my day. i feel so down lately with all my girls friend having problems. thank for the cuci mata session~

    p/s: i want to have all of them~

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger sming said…

    Mirror, no problem !! Leng Chai always the second best medicine.. :P
    Is it the time of the month... me here also got frens/acquantainces going thru tat phase of life....

    eh eh.. leave the last one for me laaaaaaaa

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Patrick said…

    hmm..Guess the picture no.7 is Renaldo lah!

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HOLY CRAP!!!! send me this email NOW!!!! i'm drooling buckets full of hot saliva all over my keyboard! *pengsan*

    EMAIL ME NOW!!!! *fanning self* :P

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Anonymous cassie said…

    omg those are some damn sexy guys i love Italian men

     
  • At 4:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Reynaldo Giannechini n°7 is BRAZILIAN man.

     
  • At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whats up this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if
    you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    My web-site ; hookah bar Orlando

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER