River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Thursday, September 28, 2006
Never listen to a workoholic BF
I should be on MC !!!
Yesterday after lunch, my nose started running all over the place. And I have been ensuring the whole office know of my presence by sneezing every 5 mins.
This morning after snoozing for few times, I wonder y the time on my mobile phone is still showing 730am. Anyway, I was feeling better but feel that I have not fully recovered despite sleeping at 930pm last night. My throat is itchy.. I am lazy. I restarted my mobile phone ( macam Windows only).. Oh. 810am. I have snoozed 4 times without noticing it.

I told my bf I want to go on MC. He started nagging me ... said I m ok already y so lazy.. go to work lar.. bla bla bla...
And once I am in the car my nose start running again.
Reach this office I called him
Me: I hate you lar
Him: HAHAHA.. why ler?
Me: My running nose started once I am in the car...
Him: Ai ya.. I told you d. Your Tan Sri asked me to watch out for you..you lazy girl !!
Me: Watch what watch ? You sick you want to work your problem lar. I say I sick I want to stay home.. I stay home ok? Next time you don't so KPC !!!
Him: Hahahaha.. Very funny lar you.. Ok ok
Me: Laugh what laugh.. faster say...
Him: ** say some mushy mushy things that have to be censored**
Me: Ok.. Next time just keep quiet ok ?
Him: Yes yes..
Me: Mmm.. good.. Bye !!

Later about 1030 am, I called him again.
Me: I hate you.
Him: What happened ?
Me: I am feeling cold lar !!
Him: Wanna take MC or not?
Me: Now only say? This morning who force me to work ?
Him: Ok Ok...sorry....
Me continue to ngam ngam cham cham......
Ai, poor bf.. Kena hentam. Coz I bad mood when I am not feeling well...
Actually, I also have doubts staying at home. His house is under renovation. Sure very dusty.. Sure very noisy.. how to sleep worr.. But, if this morning, he said stay home lar.. I would pull my covers and go back to sleep. So, I blame him lor.

Anyway, I am not feeling well and still here at work. (Only take few mins to blog abit)
Hmm. this time I sure get Employee of the Month d !! :P
posted by sming @ 11:17 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Patrick said…

    huh? his house under renovation meh? 168 also renovation.. y everwhere also renovation one ler??!

    u better take care, dont stay in the air corn too long, very easy to get cold wor..go take vitamin c lah!

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Las montañas said…

    go take 1000mg vitC... will make u feel better one.

    and ur bf sounds like a slavedriver one leh :P wait next time he will nag you do the housework!

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger sming said…

    Old fat Sming has a house, eeyaa eeeya ow.. Reno here reno there.. eeya eeya oo.. heheh
    Patrick, 168 done with renovation d lar.. ready for moving in d !!!
    Thanks.. :)

    LM, thank you. I am downing dong chong chou now.. after lunch i feel better d.
    Ya.. he is !!!!! Now already started nagging lar.. heheheh

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger ikanbilis said…

    aiseyman sudah sakit izzit? kesiannya. go get some chinese herbs! thank god i dont have flu anymore. last time i had was terrible. i practically murdered the whole jungle somewhere outthere, not knowing how many boxes of tissue i've used. go eat oranges and vitamin C and get well soon aite!

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger nyonyapenang said…

    aiyoh, lidat how to work la- sneezing and spreading germs everywhere. take a good rest and get bf to pou leng thong for you to drink. get well soon. ;)

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hehehe... i knew u would blog about this... what to do.. ur Tan Sri ask me to watch over u.. have to dolah.. never mind next time i ask him to increase ur pay and bonus kao kao one.. ok or not??

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger sming said…

    ikanbilis, nyonyapenang, recovered d!!Thanks everyone for ur concern.
    :)

    ah_loong_siu, u sek won dai fan won dai!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER