River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Monday, December 11, 2006
Meme Sei Sei...
The four things Me me..
I always tag Patrick.. now his turn to tag me back lorr..
padan muka I... :P


Four things many don't know:
[1] Don't know about me ?? Well, I plan to maintain it that way lor
[2] Don't know about life ?? We should always live for ourselves.. not for others..
[3] Don't know about themselves?? We can never improve what we don't know we don't know.. chim leh !!!
[4] Don't know about respecting other ppl's time ? Ya.. alot of ppl are not punctual ! It's terrible !! I detest waiting for ppl.. for no particular reason that is.... It is totally irresponsible and a waste of my youth !!!!


Four movies I can watch over and over:
None. I can enjoy a movie very much but I never watch an entire movie twice.. ok ok..... if you insist.. Four movies I wanted to watch over and over
[1] Titanic lor
[2] Hero (Got Jet lee, Tony leung, maggie cheung one leh.. the one the filmed at Jiu zhai gou..)
[3] Perhaps Love ( taka shi ta ka shi taka shiiii!!)
[4] Infernal affairs 1 2 3.... do re mi...

Four places I have lived:
[1] Lovely Penang Island
[2] Malacca
[3] Cyberjaya
[4] Kuala Lumpur

Four TV shows I love:
[1] Dr. House
[2] CSI series
[3] Desperate Housewives
[4] Now kinda enjoy the Amazing Race Asia...

Four places I have been on vacation:
[1] ShangHai ( I feel very si man there... the girls generally can be quite 'rough')
[2] Tokyo ( The food is GREAT!! but can get bored quite fast.. Did my first nude dip there. :P)
[3] Paris (aii.. din manage to kau any leng chai back)
[4] Cambodia (Beautiful place beautiful people, beautiful tourist --> ME lar :P)

Four of my favourite foods: ( not in any orders)
[1] Nyonya Pon Teh ..must be pork one !!!!
[2] Bak Kut Teh
[3] Amos Choc Chips Cookies
[4] sushipizzaspaghettibaskinrobinsicecreameggtarttaufufahnasilemakdurianthaimangoriceetc.

Four places I'd rather be:
[1] Any Cafe
[2] Any SPA
[3] Any Shopping mall with MEGA Sales
[4] ok lar. my bed also can lar.. dun wan sit in office now only.. :P

Currently listening to songs:
[1] Some Cheena songs
[2] Some Malay songs (now quite fond of Peterpan's Mungkin Nanti)
[3] Some English songs
[4] Negaraku (:P)

Four other people who will be tagged:
muahahahah !!
[1] Uncle LEE !!! Uncle, give me ur first time !!! :P let me intro you to something interesting of the blog world.. Memes !! It's some random questions/ tasks to do and then you tag( ie. pass the baton) to someone else. :P
[2] Nyonya Penang
[3] Yvy
[4] ikanbilis
posted by sming @ 3:28 PM  
7 Comments:
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger nyonyapenang said…

    aiyoh, gua bukan a meme person la. but nevermind; just gimme a little more time to think it out.

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks sming for the meme..*blink *blink..

    .. we all now are confirm that sming like to eat...

    take a look at the question of "Four of my favourite foods"... she can 'squeeze' all her favorite food in ONE last ! hahahhaa....

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahaha... Amazing Race is awesome... see i know u would enjoy it.. better than the lousy cheeena shows on WLT ....

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sming, AiyeeYa! You tagged me? What is that? Honest...I'm not familiar with all these blog words...only 3 weeks old re blogging.
    I love your 4's of everything. Very ORIGINAL!
    I must try that one day, maybe 5 of everything, ha ha.
    Re your movies...Sming, go beg, borrow or churi the CD "Love without End" starring Lin Dai. Old Chinese movie and acclaimed by Hollywood as ONE of THE BEST Chinese movies ever made. About Shanghai old days. (I was crazy and gila of Lin Dai for years, even now think of her once awhile!) Oh ya, suggest you put 3 boxes of tissues beside you when watching it. Sming...I have seen it 5 times and my eyes too feel funny (shy to let SMT see ada ayer ) la ha ha.
    And of course the Movie of Han Su Yin's (HK/China location) own life, "Love is a many splendoured thing"...starring William Holden. You know the song, right? See both of them Sming. You won't regret it.
    Re food...hey, you like 'fish head lemak' or curry? I love them...this and hum choy tong and Kuantan hum yee. Whooooweeeee!
    Places to stay? Been on a deserted Island with a 'good friend'? Camping and fishing...all alone?
    Sit by the beach at night, mackeral fish slowing roasting over a fire...stars twinkling above? You must try that one day.
    Okay, got to chabut now. Today my visiting day, wa...like Chinese new year...already visited 5 houses past 1 hour too. You have a nice day, Sming. UL.

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sming, I forgot ask you, what is "Memes"? Not 'mummy'?

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger sming said…

    Nyonyapenang, take ur time.. :)
    Patrick, u r welcome...
    Ah_loong_siu, I wonder who is the guy sitting next to me watching all the lousy cheena show hoh ???
    uncle Lee, heheh.. I only know to read it as ME ME.. :)
    ya, I tagged u so that u will do the 4 of everything of your own.... :)
    anyway, u just copy the whole thing then add in ur own answers and post in on ur blog (rumah).. then ok liao. heheh.
    ok ok. i will try to get the movies. I know Lin Dai.. her life ended with a nasty turn right?
    may be u should let ur SMT see the soft side of you.. she might find u very cute. :P u know mother instints of women. :)
    both the food u mention also I appreciate... waaa.. hum choy tong very hoi wai leh..
    Errr.. camping and fishing.. on a deserted island... got water to brush teeth or not???
    :P
    Visiting day huh ??? Can practice since CNY coming soon..
    anyway, you have a great day tooooo !!!

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Las montañas said…

    negaraku!

    sming, daughter of malaysia!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER