River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Friday, December 08, 2006
You call me AUNTY ????
Been occupied and totally forgot about this incident until my friend jokingly called me Aunty Loong for something blur that I said...
Last Sunday, in my quest to slim down and also to put my conscience at ease, I went to the miserable gym in my condo.
Miserable:-
  1. total number of equipment can be count using fingers on one hand...
  2. the bicycle and machines aren't even connected to the power plug- I also duno how much calories I burnt.. ok ok.. Even very little also I must know mar.
  3. No fan no aircon.. nothing !!
  4. The room is even smaller than my second bedroom -- for condo standards !!!

Aii.. anyway, I was really gung ho and cycle cycle cycle.. for about 25 mins. Then I took a break and went to the common area to cool down. Walking in circles like my old hammy.. ( who is in heaven now).

Suddenly this little girl shouted from the pool, quite far la..

" AUNTY, WHAT IS THE TIME NOW AH ??"

cilaka.. $%%$)@#$^$ !! Call me aunty ??? I belum kahwin.. anak separuh pun tak ada.. you call me aunty ???!!!

Luckily no other ppl are around to see me in that situation... ai yo... else I also duno where to hide.

Anyway, may be she mata sepet la.. you know lar.. nowadays kids very young wear specs d... hoh? I think must be lar.. sure she got eye problem...

Sming have to tipu sendiri.. ai. so cham...

WHY ?????????!!!!!!!!!

posted by sming @ 3:14 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger nyonyapenang said…

    she calling for you meh?

     
  • At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sming, aiyaaa AGAIN I lost to NonyaPenang, so got to be under her again ! Was hoping I can be on top of her,.... I mean on this page replies, heh heh
    Hey Sming, your BIG DAY akan datang, I feel so happy for both of you and I would like to take this opportunity to send you this very special request song from Canada. Hope you like it...You have a nice day, "Aunty Sming"! Ha ha.

    "This is the moment
    I've waited for
    I can hear my heart singing
    Soon bells will be ringing

    This is the moment
    Of sweet Aloha
    I will love you longer than forever,
    Promise me that you will leave me never

    Here and now dear,
    All my love,
    I vow dear
    Promise me that you will leave me never,
    I will love you longer than forever.

    Now that we are one
    Clouds won't hide the sun,
    Blue skies of Hawaii smile
    On this, our wedding day
    I do love you with all my heart".

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger sming said…

    Nyonya, compom she is calling me.. so that is why i m so sien.. so pik chik. :P

    uncle lee, hehe nm lar.. women on top also nice what. :P
    waaa thank you... :)now i m same level as uncle lee liao.. me aunty sming.. :P
    Contract starting date is 30 dec.. you help me count down ya.. :P
    official opening would be in June 2007.. you all kan chiong for me or not ? kanchiong or not ??
    :P

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahhahaa,.... aunty sming...! i think u kanchiong lah! hahhaa..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER