River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Friday, June 30, 2006
Increment like SHIT !!!!!!!!
Shit! Shit.. SHIT !
Aii.. To top my ultimate sien-ness, my increment is so negligible... Like Sue said.. DUST increment. Blow abit disappear d.
Super damn sien.
Who wanna hire ? Ah Sam la, Nai Ma la, tukang urut la, Xiu ee la.. also I sapu d !!
Sien.
Who wanna open chicken rice stall with me ? But I think do Yong Tau Foo easier.
So sia sui. Besar-nya company ini but like that...
Ptuii...
posted by sming @ 10:58 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *nods agreeingly* i'm suffering the same...*sigh* :(

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger sming said…

    yvy, so you wanna sell yong tau foo or chicken rice with me ?
    :P

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Patrick said…

    Er...! i join the PUI! #@$!@..$&#$%..xx..!!!

    ok, now feel better..

    eh.. SM, since when u can become Nai Mah dee..?? if so i hire u lah! hehhehe...

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER