River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Monday, October 09, 2006
Haze...Rain.. Zzzzzz......
Haze is back..
Situation is worse.
Rained this morning but to no avail.
My head is heavy. My eyes are drooping..
Can't think straight. Can't work or be productive.
Missing my bed. Craving for my comforter.
Oh when oh when... will the time show 5.45pm. So that it is time for me to go off ?
Aiii.. Heard the rumbling of thunder. Hope it rains once more, washing away the dusts and particles. Cleanse the air !!!
It's so bad that I am hallucinating. This morining at the ladies, I thought I saw a caterpillar on the ceiling. I am so afraid of these crawling creatures. I was staring and staring at it. Trying to figure out how did this insect manage to get in here.... It was like half a min later I realised it is like a plug of something on the light. Ah ler.....
Shake head....
When will this ever stop ???
posted by sming @ 2:56 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought every monday is not a productive day for u ?
    hahhhahhahhaah

    Monday blue is the so hard to stand but it will be gone soon..
    And will come back next week :P

    hahahah

    8enji

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Patrick said…

    aii.. dont know lah! heavy rain will clear the haze... but heavy rain coz certain area of landscape ler...
    :(

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Las montañas said…

    eeeeuwww! I also scare FAT big caterpillars!

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger nyonyapenang said…

    better go check your eyes. jangan, jangan salah pegang tangan abang, yo?

     
  • At 3:04 AM, Blogger ikanbilis said…

    i hate cockroaches and bugs and those tiny crawling colorful thingy especially black+yellow ting. aiyerrr....

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger sming said…

    8enji, eh.. dun say like that... not nice ok ??

    patrick.. at least today looks better...

    LM, yeah those give me the creeps !!

    nyonya, kalau abang lain leng chai saya tak kisah. :P

    ikanbilis, hahha. cockroaches I hate them too.. spiders and cicaks too.. U wanna go join fear factor to overcome those fears ?
    :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER