River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006
No Internet No Life
It wasn't until lately I found out how dependant I am on INTERNET.
It was about a week or more that our company's network starts slowing down. But I still manage to surf and blog; with a great test on my patience.. Then end of last week, it was a total denial of service...
Suffering from withdrawal syndrome.....
Can't sit and concentrate on work... Feeling detached from the world... time was crawling pass...
Can't check my webmails... can't blog... can't do blog hopping...
Oooo.. no life.
:(
Dear oh dear !! See how I am attached to the World Wide Web ???
Aii.. I guess I would really need to put broadband on my 168 Must Have list !!
Hehehe...
The problem is still intermittent.. So do excuse me if I am slow in posting or can't comment at your blogs...
I guess I have to go sweet talk my bf to borrow his laptop and go to Starbucks to surf...
Hmm.. if he say no hoh.. I think I will use force or violence to loan that baby of his.
For the sake of surfing !!!!!
:P
posted by sming @ 2:03 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger ikanbilis said…

    wah. i can go crazy if my internet go down! Streamyx almost potong because hutang 2 months but didn't potong oso. hehe. but if they really do, aitelyu, i quickly go rob a bank and go pay the bills. lol!

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Patrick said…

    ya loh! lucky i still can chat on network. else.. i rather go onleave! hahahaa..

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Las montañas said…

    aren't there internet cafes in malaysia?

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger sming said…

    LM, there are.. but that would be the last option. Prefer bringing my own laptop (or my bf's laptop) to surf at starbucks or any wi fi zones.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER