River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Burying my single life.....
Just moved office to another building. Brand new environment. More jam. More hassle. Less food. Less privacy. That is why so few updates.
Only thing good is that the mirror in the ladies room is huge !! And, ample supply of toilet paper.. :P

Anyway, finally submitted my form for the Registration of Marriage. :)
Hehe..
Should not be a problem for the date I chose. Unless, some siao lang go n bantah our union of love !!
Hehehe..
Ok.. let me share my experience so you can avoid some of the borobodoh things we did or did not do….. :P
First was choosing the date…well, I am not super superstitious to go and see feng shui master to choose date.. ( actually no money la) But, I also kiasu and kiasi.. dun wan to choose a date that is totally inauspicious.
So what to do? Mom gave the similar I-don’t-know reply. His mom again said.. “Every day is a good day !!!” The big calendar doesn’t seem to be helpful… Thank god got 8enji… who thank god is really 8 enough to find this online tua pek gong book

It is very helpful.. dates, timing and stuff… Too bad it is only for those who know how to read mandarin.

Next is the form… Aii.. my bf very smart go n download the form. So we very happy la.. no need to go there maa. Coz we are so used to e-documents.. Income tax also e. KWSP also e… so tot got e-marriage form laaa….Mana tau when submit, kena tendang balik.. must use ORIGINAL form.. So, ppl, if there are any marriage form online.. it is ONLY for your reference… Aii.

Then hoh, only one form is needed. The website said two forms.. so we wrote on two forms.. paste two photos and got the Commission of Oath to sign on two of the downloaded forms.. aii yo.. which is of course of no use d.....Donated the money to the Commission of Oath ..... :P

Lastly, is for those whose address on the IC is not in the same state. Either you go change your IC address or at the temple/church, ask for a letter to acknowledge that ... haha.. I also din read.. but that is needed if you are not local in the state that you are going to register. Ie me from Penang, wanna register in KL... this surat pengakuan also require the Commission of Oath to sign. But if you go to government office to sign the papers, I think you need to go back to the state you are in.. or something like that.. which I think it is abit more hassle.

Anyway, finally, we settled it….. And my single life is coming to an end by new year 2007. :)
I wonder when I fill up forms, would I tick the wrong column…..
posted by sming @ 4:23 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger nyonyapenang said…

    tick wrong column ah? use blanco and tick again lor. LOL
    anyway, congrats to you and lougongjai.

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Las montañas said…

    and then there will be children... many.

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ya ya ...
    so helpful and u say i 8...
    Dont know how to appriciate ppl one :(

    congrate u are going to be like me :) no more single :)
    kakakakakaka

    8enji

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahaa.. 8enji, now is time for u to tell sming what is the best online web can help her to named for her baby son n daughter liao...

     
  • At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay! the Bid day is coming soon~~

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger sming said…

    Nyonya, hehe. Will carry a blanco with me all the time then. :P
    LM... ahhh.. dun scare me further !! Me SO not ready ler..
    8enji, it is my way to say thank u and acknowledge u maaa.
    Patrick, I will send u the link too then.. :P
    Ikanbilis, ya lorrr. and I am still trying to slim down... futilely.. :(

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER