River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Thursday, December 07, 2006
Half settled...
Nowadays very busy. Not much time to update my blog but these two days still can go blog hopping .. hehe.. Always out of office or dunno what I am doing also.. Hehehe..
Anyway, I had a very productive weekend. :)
I bought my dress for my registration. Very fast and decisive huh.. For a girl lar. Hehehe ! Went to a boutique that my friend recommended. Cats Whiskers at Damansara Perdana. Not bad ler. And the price is within my budget too.. Tried a few and show my bf the shortlisted one. The one I chose was almost banned by him.
" Eh. So low ah ???? Darn obscene leh ! We are going to a temple you know ??? Later the monk scold you then you know !!! ........"
Nag nag nag. Aii.. who say men dun nag ??? Very the kolot bf. Anyway, I shut him up with a lacy tube. Not as in I stuffed it in his mouth ler. But I add on one to 'protect' the view. But next time when I go for dinner, sure I will not wear the tube. :P
muahahaha.
On Sunday, I booked my wedding photo package d. :) Fast huh. Actually when I was so hiao and went to take my 'model photos', I already surveyed ler. My personal album was very 'fake'.. So now I am looking for one that is more natural. Anyway, found one that suits my budget ... Marn's friend signed up with me. So we both have extra RM 1,400.00 worth of upgrades. I think I got a really good deal. Now .........just to slim down to look beautiful in my photos. And of course to think of what I want from my photos..
THAT is the hardest part... Aii..
Found accessories to match my dress on the registration day. Waaaa, I tell u hoh.. some cipalak accessories also selling at RM 120++.. Aii.. luckily my friend who is really into accessories brought me to this shop and I manage to buy something really presentable at a reasonable price !!
So that is settled.
I need to find a hairdresser to set my hair for the registration day. Any recommendation ? :)
The rest is just the dinner I guess. I don't care liao la. Take a break. But cannot have kit-kat.
Later pui pui bo sui...
posted by sming @ 2:42 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger nyonyapenang said…

    hahahaha....afturds the monk chant the wrong sutra.

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Sming, low cut dress from 'Cats whiskers'? Whooohooo.
    Hoi! Who says men all nag nag? Not me...I rather do other things...just kidding. My SMT and I we have understanding, "you tell me only once...and I tell you only once too", kow tim.
    Frankly I too dislike nagging whether by male or femail. Satu kali chakup kow tim, huh.
    But hey...smile, you BIG DAY coming. You have a nice day.
    By the way, you notice I'm always under Nonya? Heh heh
    UL.

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Sming, I noticed Nonya's "monk chant wrong Sutra", ha ha. I wonder what is the right one? UL

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahmitaba!

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger sming said…

    NP, hehehe.. hope he doesn't send me to hell ya..

    Uncle Lee, hahaha.. My bf and I different. we nag nag each other.. then we poke fun at each other.. hehe. But at times when things get heated up, both also seng muk and keep quiet lor..
    ya.. coming...
    Women on top maa. :P
    Abt wrong sutra, I also duno ler. I only know Namothasa..
    Patrick, amithaba to you too... !!

     
  • At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER