River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006
I declared holiday for myself !!
Yesterday was 10 Oct.. hehe..Double 10... sap har sap har .. which means blur blur in Cantonese.
So I also spent the day sap har sap har...
On Monday evening, I was totally out. I reached home tired, but still manage to help my bf's mom to clean up the house.. YAY !! Extra brownie points for me !!! :P
Anyway, about 7.45pm I konked out. Slept through the night !! Skipped dinner !! Can you believe it ?? ME... SKIP DINNER !!!! But I manage to wake up about 12 midnight... Blur blur but manage to 'scold' my bf for not waking me up, he said he would wake me up for dinner. Also found my way in to the kitchen and made myself bread with peanut butter.... After munching down the bread with my eyes half open, I continue to sleep. Only opened my eyes at 8 am. I complained I have headache...Bf said I feel feverish. So, asked me to take MC. OOO... music to my ears. I went back to sleep la...
Later at the clinic, my bf told me this.
" Aii.. I better let you take MC ler.. Later you scold me in your blog..."
HAHAHAA.. the power of blogs !! I love blogging !!!
Doctor ask me to stay away from the haze .. I also hope I can do that lar...
Went back and continue to sleep from 2pm till 5pm.
My bf pengsan. Say from where he found a pig as girlfren. Cheh... I sick mar. I dun sleep 9 9 how my body fight the virus ???
But I slept too much I think. So end up last night I couldn't sleep..
Today I woke up and looked into the mirror.. Suddenly I feel I really look like one of the celebrity figures...
Wanna guess who??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tips ?
From China one..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IT"s JIA JIA !!!!
posted by sming @ 10:35 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Patrick said…

    sming, dont where ur sun glass n look at the mirror lah! hahhaa...

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger U-Jean said…

    no more blogging for you. get some real rest. rest your eyes.

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger ikanbilis said…

    this used to happen to me so frequent! i'd pengsan from 7 until midnight and wake up until the next morning and decided not to go to school simply because the tired turned into fatigue. and now my eyes feels like shutting down..
    cute panda =)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER