River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Friday, November 03, 2006
Intruder at 168 !!
Less than a month, my worst fears has started......... my house is invaded by ONE cicak !!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK.. I know I am exaggerating. But I can't help it... Me Leo ma :P
Yesterday, we came back from work.. and I saw that little gross geli wat-tart ugly brown reptile running on my floor...
The first thing I said, or screamed was.. " NOoooooooooo... so fast got already ah ??!!"
My bf thought it was siu keong or cockroaches.... So he was relieved but I was traumatised.
I hate cicaks. I detest them.. I am also terrified of them.
When I was young and short, about 6 yrs old, it was a night we came back from Eden cake house... My parents used to take us there to do 'shopping'.. I will go and find the most colorful cakes... Get a piece go home eat the icing and leave the cake to don't know which poor victim.. Either my aunt or my dad I think hahaha...
ok. sorry, side tracked.. :P
So, I was carrying my cake and wanted to place it on the dining table before I climb on my chair and start ny feast.. THAT geli creature duno how made its way from the table to my neck and used my body as an escape route !!.. the slimliness and geli-ness plus my body kena violated as caused a childhood terror that still haunt me till now.
Sien sien sien sien. I don't know how to get rid of it... it's too fast for me. Already hiding before I can get my broom and I don't want it's tail to detach and contaminate my 168!!!
Ahhhh... :(
Anyway, I only saw one bug in my house yesterday. I hope it will be starved and leave as suddenly as it came.
On a separate note, this Sunday I am going to join the Subang Jaya run. Me the 3km run. My bf the 10km run. Becoming his passion and I am the victim of the whole situation. :( He forced, duped me to join that fun run. And also involved a common fren with her bf. :(
Now I want to pretend to be sick or find the excuse also cannot. Caused pai seh with the fren. She joined because my bf again duped her saying I want to go but no one teman me.. Sien.. most sien thing is I have to wake up 5 something am.. :( which is impossible laaa !! :~(
Ah_loong_siu, lying is a sin !!!!!!
posted by sming @ 9:12 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger ikanbilis said…

    the other day i felt something dropped on my head up from the ceiling and it turns out and its actually a cicak!! OMG OMG GELINYA!!! then few years back i ate laksa and there's a cockroach!! OMBG.. sheesh i hate weird creatures!!

     
  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger ikanbilis said…

    thank you for the wishes =)

    i hope you're having good time at new home! minus strange creatures creeping everywhere!

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger sming said…

    Gee,that is GROSS !!! :(
    i m having goosebumps now... ueek !!
    laksa with extra ingredients !! man, did u complain ???

    u r welcome.. all the best ya.. :)

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Las montañas said…

    All those cicak.. got VERY big ones ok!! normally found in houses in the kampongs. they got BIG BIG eyes and they make loud loud noise at night.

    Imagine one drop on you!

    SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger sming said…

    LM, u are so wicked!! EEEEK !!
    I bet those are the ones with black spots on them too.. like they carry bad disease. Anyway, for the record, the cicak is gone. I think nothing to eat in my 168.. heheheheh
    but i saw a cockroach running on the corridor last sat. I threw my slipper on it. To make sure I killed it, I threw it down from the 16th Floor. Muahahahaahah

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger Las montañas said…

    aiyoh! you throw slipper at cockroach ah! wait all the grey-white juice all come out leh!! If I am you ah, I throw away slipper asap!

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger sming said…

    Ueek...
    I wash my slipper with dettol... :P

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    eh i didnt lie wut... i just massage the truth only.. thats what news and politicians do to us anyway.. anyway if is for exercise its worth it as u have been lying idle for weeks (if not months) already...

    i got 96th placing for SJ10km yahoooooo............

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger bethamy said…

    my house is cicak house..I really dunno how to get rid of them so just live with them..wat to do..recently it's their mating season..so noisy. I wish got sell cicak repellant stuff. gosh i hate them.

    i start hated them when I was brushing teeth 5am in the morning and got one cold cicak sitting on my leg..luckily I didn't swallowed the foam in my mouth.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER