River of Life ~Sming's

Me and just me.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Memoirs of a Rubbish Collector 2
Part 2...
:P
Little garfield. Been with me 10 years d !! :O
See how old I am.... But I never once take it out of the box. It was a present from some guy I don't like. I mean as frens we are cool. But he likes coming over to my house any time he likes. He just call and say, " Hey I am coming over !! Bye!!" Never once ask if it is ok for me. So this time I got so pik chik I din even open the door for him and just took the toy and walked in. I think it was my birthday present. Thinking back, I can be quite mean huh ?
Hehe
And I also found a really funny note !! I took a photo for remembrance..
Let me translate for those who don't read Mandarin.
NyTan swears that he will give Superboy to sming (His sister). If he said he never swear to give sming Superboy, he would have to give sming $100.
O-<-<
NyTan is my youngest brother. In my vague memory, I remember it was I that wrote this 'contract' and forced my brother to sign it. Ahh.. how childish can I be ya???
Aii even my dog also mou ngan tai.....
Anyway, I cannot find superboy in the midst of my rubbish.. Hmm.. so I should collect the RM 100 and go Jagoya right???
Hehehehehe
posted by sming @ 2:11 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger nyonyapenang said…

    wuuah, loyar buruk betul - can write 'contract' and buli the brother into signing it summore. LOL

     
  • At 1:40 AM, Blogger ikanbilis said…

    ahahaha *ketawa bersama nyonya*

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger sming said…

    Aii.. Too bad I din study law. There was a career talk at my high school, the lawyer who gave the talk had lot's of white hair.. I scared I become like him so I never study law lor. :P

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Patrick said…

    hahhaa.. not worry lah, sming, hypermarket got a lot of 'hair coloring' selling lah! u prefer what color?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER